Monday, February 23, 2015

January Recap

It's been almost 2 whole months!!  I am ashamed of myself and my lack of blogging.  Rest assured, we are still alive!!!  Shout out to my friend Cory for calling me out and reminding me I needed to blog!  For the sake of time, I'm just going to do a January and February post....there will be a ton of pics in each...sorry in advance!  

This was our first snow in January....not much accumulation but it was still fun!







 When there's snow on the ground and its super cold, we have to find indoor things to do...note to self: don't EVER EVER EVER do pottery again.  I was pretty sure I was going to leave having to buy thousands of dollars worth of broken pottery.  I just realized I haven't even been back to pick up our masterpieces....how am I so behind in everything?



 A rare moment in this house - these 2 sitting together, not fighting.
 This is at a bday party for my friend Trudy's son.  Can you tell which kid is jacked up on sugar?
 I needed to get my hair done, desperately, but this little guy was "sick" - doesn't look very sick does he?  Yeah, that was 1.5hour that I regret....big time....
 He found a holder for his sucker...
 But, we did get Taco Bell afterwards...he LOVES a double decker!
 Another cold weekend I took them to Dave and Busters.
 It was great till Dom lost it......and had to have time out in the corner....
 Then silly me dared taking them into Pottery Barn.  When one kid mounts the other on a Pottery Barn chair, its time to go.
 We love Nerf wars.
 Selfies with my boo...
Oh man, posting this makes me realize how long its been ....girls night at Cooper's Hawk was amazing.  The wine - fab, the food - even more fab, the chocolate - heavenly.
 I will have to upload the video later but my big guy was a stand up comedian for his school's talent show....and he NAILED IT!

 Right before the show!  I was a nervous wreck...and he was totally fine!
 All the performers!
 What?  You don't have naked gun fights at your house?  Lame.
 Or eat ice cream sandwiches naked?  Geez.
 The boys valentines....Dom LOVES Frozen and Vince LOVES Minecraft.
 Vince's shark habitat for his school project.
 Bowling...

 A break in the cold called for a playdate at the park with my partner Whitney and her kiddos.
 The boys and Cooper
 Training him young...
 More snow pics.




 There were a few weeks in January that we were all sick.  Yuck.  Fevers, stomach bugs, coughing, pink eye....yuck yuck yuck.  BUT this little man napped like a champ and I loved the snuggles.


 Poor baby.  Cool washcloth on his forehead.
 Then I let him "do my hair". I don't recommend that.
 Still sleeping.
 Hannah turned 7!!!!!  How is that possible?  That means this kid will be 7 in 4 short months.  HOLY CRAP.  Hannah had her party at Jumpology and we had lots of fun!
If you made it through all these pics.....you just wait till Feb's post!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray you're back! Too many to comment on but I loved the snow ones, the sleeping one, and the ones of you and the boys!!

    ReplyDelete