Monday, October 27, 2014

Random Instagram Pics

I promised lots of pics....here's even more!!!  

Dom is and always has been absolutely terrified of the Chick-fil-a cow but not Vince!!  
 Dom picked out a Frozen character set for his bday present!  Princesses are for girls....NAH!
 Breakfast with this kid before his speech appointment.  We had just gotten a Halloween catalog in the mail so we had to discuss decor.
 A slightly rainy/overcast day calls for rain boots all around...duh.
 A sneak peek into Oct 31st.....
 I had a Halloween breakfast party for the boys.  I am really in the wrong profession....







 I am no Martha Stewart though....
 My co-workers and I went out for dinner and drinks one night.  Here's my manager, Will.
 Will and Sheries (my lead tech)
 My tech crew....
 One of my tech's daughters latched on to me for the night.  She was my selfie buddy...

 Couldn't get through many days without these kids...I say kids b/c I am the oldest person in this picture.  Sad, sad, sad.
 I'm changing clothes upstairs and hear "Dom, let me spin you around"...oh no...
 Fall ball is over :( but Vince had lots of fun and learned a lot.  Here he is playing catcher...so cute!
 Cutest ball player EVER!
 Double fisting yogurt smoothies....typical day...
 Shopping at Michaels...
 The new generation of Rock em sock em....
 MONSTER PJS!

I kinda like these boys....can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment