Sunday, September 28, 2014

Playing catch up!

Soooooo, it's been awhile. Sorry!  Better late than never, right?  Here are some August/Sept pics!

Cookout at Eli's house wouldn't be complete without sprinkler action...


 Yes, Dom and Eli are getting their butts wet and dancing....


 A wet slide is a slippery slide...

 I love when I get pics of Ellie....doesn't happen often...
 Can you tell who dressed themselves this day?  Some things aren't worth the fight...
 Dentist appointment.  Pretty sure Dom's hygienist tried to kidnap him.  She loved him.

 Aunt Carey and Uncle Bill took the boys to the Baltimore Aquarium one weekend....they had A BLAST!

 And then Aunt Carey bought Vince a Minecraft building set....and each block had to be folded and made...by ME.  Thanks Aunt Carey...still beats the hell outta moon dough.
 Kangaroo Jac's and McDonald's with Cooper...
 Was it good Dom?
 Wonder where mom's gonna sleep??
 I took the boys to a Squirrels game.  I was extremely nervous but they were great and we had a good time!  Only lasted 5 innings but that was more than I expected.

 Had great seats (I have a connection at work)...
 Spiderman's ready!

 Cotton candy as big as his face!  YUMMO!

 I mean YUCKO!
 Gearing up for the first day of school with some science experiments...

 Magic milk....
 Balloons...


 Soap explosion...


 Making birthday party decorations...

 FIRST DAY OF 1st GRADE!  HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???


 Love love love those two...

 Rewarded myself with a little Kendra Scott goodness....
 2nd tooth is history!  That tooth fairy needs to start keeping some cash just in case....just saying...
 A collage of some of my favorite Dom pics....
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!










 Breakfast with this cutie before speech therapy!
Entertaining Dom at Vince's game....
 I took Dom to see Frozen On Ice....I bought the tickets thinking I would take Vince but he wasn't interested and his friend was having a bday party at the same time so I took Dommy instead....good choice...he LOVED IT!

 We went with my friend Lakhena...


 Just chilling with Anna and Elsa...
 1st grade homework is serious business....so is speech therapy homework....
 A slightly overcast day called for rainboots...just in case..
 Just perusing my cookbooks (that have collected dust)...
 Yeah, I knew cleaning was a waste of time...
 Snuggles before bed...
Sorry for all the randomness....I promise I will get better one day.  Next up....birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment