Sunday, September 28, 2014

MONSTER PARTY!

Today was the big day!  Dom and Ellie's 3rd Birthday Party!  We had a monster of a time (hahahaha, corny, I know).  
First up, some preparation pics.  Here's the party invite:
The banner:
Party favor table:

Monster marshmallow pops:
A peek inside the favor bags:
The big guy ready to go and partay:
 He helped himself to some marshmallow pops while Erin and I set up:
 Noni made these amazing and delicious cupcakes:  Seriously, AMAZING!
 Now just some pics of everyone having fun!





 The other half of the party!  MISS ELLIE BELLY!


 I LOVE THESE MONSTERS!





























 Someone (I won't name names DOM) was exhausted!  Isn't this the most pitiful face?  Its ok, he just needed a few min to recharge and he was off again..








 Annnnd, another pop...


 We had SO MUCH FUN!  Thanks to everyone who came out!  Here's a math equation for you:
3 solid hours of running and playing + no nap = ONE TIRED MONSTER.  This kid fell asleep at 7:20pm tonight.  Hallelujah b/c there was about an hour or so I wasn't sure one of us was gonna survive.  Yikes, speaking of monsters.....
I'm officially done with parties....well, till Halloween :)  haha...

1 comment:

  1. Great party pics!! Looks like a lot of fun ! How many cake pops did Dom actually have?!? I love the joint party idea, wish I could do that sometime. Good job!

    ReplyDelete