Sunday, March 2, 2014

Our month in pictures

Wow, I know February was a short month but it flew by. 

Who needs a circus when I have these two clowns.
 Erin K and I got the kids together one night for pizza, ice cream sundaes, and a movie...they were AWESOME!  We were shocked!!
 Date night...
 All 4 kids curled up on the couch..
Dom spent a day at Mimi's house because daycare was closed...apparently a day of eating candy, doing whatever he wanted, and further wrapping mimi around his little finger is exhausting...oh and no, there's no booboo on his nose...
 Snuggles
 Vince made a family for his wii games.....hmmm, they look familiar...
 Valentine's Day was a blur...here's Vince's Mario Valentine's.  I was pretty proud of these and very sad school was closed for snow that day.
 Signing his life away....
 We made a Luigi box for his Valentines....don't think it got used at all...oh well..

 Making Valentine cookies...


 V-day dinner...yeah, super nutritious...
 I seriously need an octagon in my living room.
 I love that boy.
 Sweet Vince got to pick out a treasure from the box at school for good behavior...he got me this :) love my thoughtful fella
 A bad week calls for chocolate pies and wine...
 We were all having a bad week, clearly...
 Dom and I got some alone time last weekend. It was a beautiful day!

 Stud muffin...
 No mommy/Dommy date is complete without Sweet Frog..
 Good morning, sunshine!
 Vince's friend, Cooper, came over to play....I felt safe under their protection!
 Chalk driveway drawings...
 And so begins an obsession with John Deere...
 and Play-Doh...
 These boys are so different. Vince eats all of his pizza, except the crust...Dom starts at the crust and hardly touches the actual pizza.
 Just a pot holder boxing match...nothing to see here...
 AAAHHHHH
 Showing Nathan some Cousin love!
 Yep, 2.5 years old and still spoiled rotten...only naps on someone...I can't complain :)
 Ready set GO
 Sleepy boy
 Time for Monopoly Jr.  This was actually kinda fun.  I had to help Dom but we all enjoyed it!
 Dom's version of a tea party consists of 4 ooh ooh aah aah's (aka monkeys), fake hot dogs, ribs, and fried chicken.
 Got a couple "real" camera photos the other day.  I am one lucky mama.  These boys are gorgeous (and funny and sweet and happy and amazing).
 Yep, this pic did it.  Love it. Love him.  That is one cool kid.
 And this goof ball.... He cracks me up.  He's so funny and silly.



 Brother hug!





Dom's speech has taken off in the last few weeks.  He's really TRYING...which is key.  As long as I don't push him to talk, he'll do it.  STUBBORN CHILD!  He'll try to repeat what we say now. He finally started saying (among other things) yes, no, me, and PLEASE!  WHOOHOO!  Can I get an amen?  He's been signing please for awhile but just WOULD NOT say it.  He could say pee pee and cheese and teeth so I know he could say please (or at least peeeese) but just wouldn't....till now.  Thank you baby jesus.  Now I'm working on Thank you...sometimes I think he says it but sometimes it sounds like "dido"....which is his word for candy...so who knows. Also confusing is booboo and poopoo.  We have missed the potty several times b/c I thought he had a booboo (have you seen his obsession with bandaids...kid always says he has booboos just to get a band aid).  He's so funny though, he speaks Dom.  He uses a lot of word association, I guess.  For example:  Vince was playing with bubbles and said "my bubble juice is gone"...Dom repeated it as "pop juice byebye".  I mean, it makes total sense.  And Hiya is Power Rangers (as in karate chop, hiya) and The Christmas episode of Power Rangers is "Hiya HoHoHo".  I mentioned candy is "dido" so Super Mario Fruit Snacks are "wii dido" (b/c he only sees mario when Vince plays the Wii) and Kit Kats are "meow dido".  If only everyone spoke Dom, life would be so much simpler.   

1 comment:

  1. Never a dull moment with boys, huh? I love those last pics of them.. so handsome and so cute!! I'm so glad I have a boy and am able to experience the joy they bring. And yay for Dom saying more words!!

    ReplyDelete