Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm way behind....

Holy crap!  I just realized its been almost a whole month since my last post.  Before a mutiny begins and grandparents are in an uproar, I thought I better update :) 

Greatest Pinterest discovery yet:  a Target dollar spot art caddy serving as a food/drink holder in the car.  Can hold a juice box, french fries, and chicken nuggets like a charm...thanks Pinterest :)  
 Vince and I always have breakfast together so I thought Dom and I could too!  Early morning Panera visit after dropping big brother off at school....
 We then got a much needed haircut and headed to the mall to play.  Ahhh...so much cuter with short hair.  It really makes me see him as a kid not a baby!
 Art time.  Dom LOVES markers...mostly for the uncapping and re-capping.
 Nom Nom Nom, who needs a spoon for mashed potatoes....our hands work just fine!
 Breakfast with Vince!  Dude, anyone notice that I LOVE BREAKFAST FOOD?!?!?
 Dom likes dinosaurs...mostly knocking them over and smacking them together...but he loves them!

 A little bath time art work....
 Yep, never gets old.....so squishy and soft and sweet....
 Teething calls for double fisting our wubbanubs.....
 Again, opening and closing....could probably entertain him all day.
 Don't worry, its just a toy drill...
 haha, yeah, this didn't last long....
 neither did playdoh for some reason...
 But these kisses made my day!
 LOVE that face!
 That's my nerdy boys....one on iPad, one on 3DS, and big boy on PS3....easing into saturday morning.
 Gotta teach him young....
 WHO FARTED??  Not sure how I caught this face but I love this pic....Vince farted while wrestling with Tony and Dom, it was hilarious!  Yes, this is my life :)

 Fruit loop bracelet....

 Tony and Vince will be playing ball this spring so we went to the batting cage for some practice.
 They were both sore the next day...

 Dom, on the other hand, enjoyed picking out rocks while they batted...
 and trying to eat them.
 So damn handsome...
 Yesterday was a curly hair and rain boot kind of day....I love rain boots!
 Straight pimping in his car seat.
 A Target trip with 65 degree weather called for an Icee.....
 For the 9 millionth time today, Dom raided the pantry.  Note to self: Must get locks before he drives me crazy!
 Hard to believe this little one can pretty much put 7-12 year old legos together with very little help!

If you have a weak stomach, don't read anymore.  I'm only writing this to document (and make fun of him later in life).  So I'm giving the boys a bath last night, they're clean and rinsed, and now just playing in the tub while I sit to the side.  I hear "eww gross, MOOOOM, Dom pooped in the tub". I get up to get them out...but not before I could stop Dom from putting a piece in his mouth.  That kid.  He's gonna be the death of me!  So after rinsing out his mouth and brushing his teeth 100 times, I finally composed myself and laughed at it.  It appears its more common than you'd think (after googling "should I be worried if my kid ate poop"....oh the things you don't expect to say before becoming a parent...).

No comments:

Post a Comment