Thursday, February 14, 2013

Milkshakes and bikes and treats, oh my!

We've had a busy few weeks...even this one konked out a few times.

It's so nice seeing them actually play together now...

Vince and I got some alone time.  He picked Johnny Rockets...no surprise there!  

I got this yummy strawberry chocolate milkshake...
                                     
 Vince got a plain chocolate...

 Vince found a water gun somewhere but it was too cold to go outside so he shot up the animals in the tub!
 I was tired of yelling at Vince for hitting the cat so I thought we'd try a different punishment.  2 pages of writing "I will not hit the cat".  He hasn't hit Frank since :)
Ok, maybe we should buy stock in Johnny Rockets.  We all went back this weekend and Vince actually got up and danced with the servers.  I was shocked he did it....and they were packed!
I was that goofy mom videotaping the whole thing....
 After lunch, we went looking at bicycles (to pick one out for his bday....but guess who came home with one THAT DAY)...
and a badass new helmet...
 Super proud of this kid....who is usually scared of everything....he didn't even hesitate.
There's a new sheriff in town....

 Have I mentioned that these 2 wrestle all day, every day??  I promise no babies were harmed in these pics....





Peek-a-boo.....

Trying out some puzzles....
 he's got the right idea....
Grandma came up to visit the other day....we went to the park (pics below) then to Sweet Frog!!!!  We like ice cream around here, ok.  
 Yeah, Dom approves.
Who needs a spoon?  Hands work to eat ice cream, right?  
Finger licking good....
If only I knew where my kids were....
Vince and I worked hard to make his valentines for school...
Pinterest inspired, of course.....
 Another Pinterest find....yummy cute heart pancakes.  Dom ate every bite, Vince said "I don't want this fruit, why is it touching my chocolate chip pancakes"
Maybe I should find a hobby other than Pinterest surfing....gave Vince a "heart attack" this morning....
 Checking out the loot from school....
 Listening to Mickey in the van...


I am madly in love with this little hellian....he's absolutely perfect!!
 Making Valentine's cupcakes....
 Dom approves....
 Here's some non-phone pics....

 He LOVES his bike....I wish we had a neighborhood to ride it in.









 Its a bird, its a plane....
 It's SUPERDOM!




No comments:

Post a Comment