Monday, January 2, 2012

Sweet DommyPoo

Yes, I call him DommyPoo and yes, I'm sure he's gonna hate that nickname but if you saw those big sweet brown eyes and nuzzled those soft chubby cheeks you'd understand.  He's SUCH a good baby.  Have I ever mentioned on here what a good sleeper he's become?  I think I've been afraid I would jinx myself.  We put him in his crib at 7pm, he falls asleep on his own, and he sleeps until (about) 6am.  I give him a bottle when he wakes up, put him back in his crib, and he sleeps for another 1-2 hours.  It's amazing and we are incredibly lucky.  Here's some pics of my sweet baby:  
 You can almost see a neck in this picture.  I've caught a few glimpses of it from time to time....

 We've discovered our HANDS.  He practically devours them.  He can shove his whole fist in his slobbery mouth and it's adorable.

Oh DommyPoo, mommy loves you!

1 comment:

  1. Mommy, you have every reason to love Dommy Poo, he really is the sweetest, baby ever. I am so lucky to get to see him every week and watch him grow in his first year. He is truly precious and I am lucky to be his grandma.

    ReplyDelete