Thursday, April 14, 2011

Family Fun Day

It was such a beautiful day (minus the clouds of green pollen everywhere) that we promised Vince a park play date, just the 3 of us! Tony stopped at Dick's earlier today to get him a lefty baseball glove (and came home with a few more items too). We packed up all our goodies and headed out to the park. This is our fun afternoon in a 30 picture nutshell (slimmed down from over 450..yes, I have a problem):

His new soccer bag (full of baseball and soccer paraphernalia). He couldn't wait to open it up and see what Daddy got him:





Helping Daddy set up the pop-up goal:





Is it just me or don't you love the "antique" look in some pics?



Then Vince decided to do tackle drills with daddy. He started from a long distance away and ran full-speed at Tony.....it was pretty funny to watch (and I was thankful I wasn't the one being tackled).




Have I mentioned that I LOVE these boys?


Couldn't you just eat him up?




I'm NUMBER 1!
We had so much fun playing and laughing together. I love family time! Anybody else taking advantage of this beautiful weather?

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! And wow!!! I guess Tony goes just as crazy with sports stuff for Vince as I do with PINK stuff for Cate! ha!

    Vince is even cuter in person!!!

    ReplyDelete