Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Celebrations

We've been in Hannah withdrawal this week so we were excited to have a gathering for Labor Day. We ventured over to Justin and Sara's for much needed Hannahtime. Don't you LOVE her pigtails? So darn cute! Such a stinker:
I hope he smiles like this every single day for the rest of his life (maybe not with a mouthful of goldfish but you get the idea):

Vince trying out the ladder golf game (I'm telling you....this boy has quite an arm on him, seems to be left handed but he can throw!):
Sara showing them how its done:
Dancing to The Wiggles:
I DID IT! I DID IT! I got them both looking at me!! I will print and frame this one:
That lasted 0.08 seconds then they were off again:

Tickle, tickle, tickle (pronounced teeeeckle, teeeeeckle, teeeeeckle):
Who knew ladder golf was so entertaining:
They are truly meant to be. Basically Vince kept wanting it to lay on its side so Hannah kept putting it back upright....this went on for like 10 minutes....till they realized we were watching and laughing at them:

Then Daddy came out to play some soccer:
Till they realized it was so much more fun to roll over the ball and fall on the ground:
Warning to the grandparents reading this: no grandchildren were harmed in this ball rolling event, though looking at these pics, I'm not sure how....

BAM!
OUCH!
OOOF!
HIIIIIYAH!
Too bad I have to work tomorrow for the real Labor Day, but it's a short day so I'll still get to spend the evening with my boys! Hope everyone has a safe holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment