Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Halloween Crafts

Yeah that's right, I said HALLOWEEN! I know its only Sept 7 but the older I get, the more I LOVE it!! I owe that to my mother, who ALWAYS goes all out for Halloween....and decorates house plants for Christmas :) Love ya, mom! I think I'm also excited for the start of fall and cooler weather. Anyway, I'm trying to be more crafty lately...keyword trying! I'm working on a few decorations for the house (that I'll show later) but Vince and I did a few art projects today. We made pumpkins, a bat, and mommy and baby ghosts.



We also painted some rocks orange and let them dry...we'll be making pumpkins out of them soon too :)


Tomorrow is Vince's first day of his "Early Preschool" class.....which is probably just like his last toddler class but with new teachers....but I'm so nervous and will probably be in tears in the morning! Isn't that pitiful! I've already decided that I'm gonna have to be sedated when he goes to kindergarten. We have our first back-to-school night tomorrow night. I'll let you know how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. CUTE idea with turning the rocks into pumpkins! May have to steal that one :) And i LOVE Halloween too!!

    ReplyDelete