Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stud Finder

Yes, I've already found my stud:(I love that picture! SHHHH....don't tell him it's on here! :)

But today's post is about my 2 studs finding a stud of their own. I got a coat rack (or bag rack in my case) at IKEA last weekend but with mine and Tony's illness this week, he didn't get to hang it till today. So here's daddy showing Vince how to use the stud finder.
And Vince trying it out on his own (don't you like his tool belt!):

I really just like this picture. It shows off muscles, determination, and power tools.....I'm not sure I can handle all the testosterone in my house today!
Like father, like son: (relax.....the drillbit was removed first!)
Well now at least I know that if I can't get Tony to do my "honey do" list, I'll just ask Vince :) Oh, and I realize now that I didn't even take a picture of the finished product but I will soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment