Saturday, May 30, 2015

Vince's 7th Birthday

Ummmmm did that just say Vince's 7th birthday?  What the what?  How is that possible?  My sweet baby boy wanted a Minecraft party....and I was more than happy to oblige.  There's approximately 9,890 pics so sit back and relax...you're gonna be here awhile.  

Of course, we all wore Minecraft shirts. The family that creeps together, stays together.  (my shirt says Creepers gonna creep - thought it was funny).  

 Getting ready to head out!
 The party was at SCOR, an indoor soccer field.







 They played soccer and dodgeball.


















 Then pigged out on pizza, snacks, and cake.




















Contents of the party favor bags:  blind box, folding box, gold brick with candy inside, creeper candy, and TNT.
I have a 7 year old!  Crazy how fast time flies.  It wasn't that long ago he looked like this:
Ok, now I'm gonna cry....thanks a lot.  

1 comment: