Thursday, January 17, 2013

Instagram Upload

Ok, so I've been slacking lately but don't worry, I've been taking pics...just not posting.  I'm warning you, there are several weeks of Instagram photos....and hopefully some videos coming soon!

Playing with a track from Santa...
 Playing iPad...
 I took the boys to Romp N Roll (Dom's first time)....they had a blast.


 My sweet Dommy Bear...I love getting those extra naptime snuggles.
 Sunday morning cartoons with my babes....
 I was brave one day and tried a group naptime in my bed. It worked!
 Thanks for my mustache paci, Uncle Rob...
 Our friend Sara got a new job and she's off Tues and Thurs like me! YAY!  We met her and Eli for playtime at Cartwheels and Coffee.  Eli loved the trampoline.
Dom thought it was ok....
 but he really liked rough housing with his big brother.
 Snuggles with Vince before bed....
 My OCD child lined up his Hot Wheels cars on the rug track....
 Apparently playing cars wears a boy out....
 Saw an amazing full rainbow on my way to work the other day....I hoped it was a good sign for the day but instead it was a disaster of a day....filled almost 1,000 rxs.  When is flu season over?
 I love that they're starting to play together....
and snuggle together....
 My Pinterest inspired water track.....
                                      
No surprise, it turned out to be a Hot Wheels wall track instead....
I love that he's starting to be interested in hats/costumes....

Because his brother loves dressing up.....

Playing blocks should be a nice peaceful activity...but he has Zatelli in him...video to follow of his temper.  
Talk about melt my heart....these boys do it every single day.  That smooch, that smile....adorable!  
 Uncle Patrick and Aunt Julie had a neighborhood party last weekend and we got to go....complete with a bouncy house, nerf guns, batting cage...oh and some wine :)








Who are these goofballs??  
I'll try to take some real pics one of these days...till then Instagram is my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment