Monday, October 22, 2012

Instagram Overload

I really need to get my real camera out one of these days....all I seem to take is pics with my phone!  Soon, people....I promise!

We went to the "Grand Opening" of the new Toys R Us last weekend (after Vince won the medal...and wouldn't take it off!) and ran into BROBEE (from Yo Gabba Gabba).
Then we hit up the new BBQ restaurant next to it.  Its no K&L (in quality or price) but Dom sure enjoyed the huge hush puppies.  I'm pretty sure we are on the "DO NOT LET IN" list for many restaurants because Dom seriously makes a ridiculous mess everywhere we go and is not very patient when it comes to waiting for food (meaning he screams....a lot!).  Bless his heart, he just wants to eat!  Don't you just love those fat little wrists!!!!
We saw the Angry Birds Space game at Target and had to have it.  I figure its good practice in balance, patterns, and aiming :)
 We had a play date on Thursday with my friend's little fella, Cooper.  They watched the Avengers (cartoon version not real one...per Coop's mom's request), ate popcorn, drank juice...then chased each other outside for about 45 min....Vince crashed when he left!
I was brave one day last week and took the boys to Panera by myself.  It cracks me up that I have to order an entire meal for Dom.  He ate his grilled cheese, half of Vince's PBJ, and both yogurts that came with their meals.  I learned though that its too hard to take them out to eat alone.  I need a whole support system to keep The Dominator in line.  As if carrying him, my purse, a diaper bag, a high chair, and 3 trays of food wasn't bad enough, everyone there was a business person on their lunch break and here I am with a screaming child, interrupting their lunch.  I was ready to leave as soon as we sat down.
 Nom nom nom nom....
I saw this idea (on Pinterest of course).  I gave Vince some golf ball tees and a hammer and let him go to town putting holes wherever he wanted on his pumpkin.  
 It took a lot of concentration....
 Vince eagerly (and not so patiently) awaiting a visitor.
Maybe we can hijack this helmet from Vince's baseball team....I think Dom may need one all the time!  This kid loves to use his head as a battering ram.  
 Hanging out with Eli.  Vince is such a good sport.
 LOVE THIS SMILE!
Hope everyone had a great week!  I can't believe Halloween is next week!  AAAHHH!  Now that's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment